DAY 3, 17:00-21:15 (CET)
MODULE 3: TRAUMATIC INJURIES OF THE NOSE AND CENTRAL MIDFACE
Welcome to the AO CMF Online Masters Course—Mastering the Nose: Advanced Midface Concepts. This course is a four-day/four-module online course. Participants can choose between two times each day: 10:00–14:15 Central European time (CET) and 17:00–21:15 Central European time (CET).
On this page you can register for the afternoon session of DAY 3.
Topic: Traumatic Injuries of the Nose and Central Midface.
Important: This event is organized for the afternoon of the Central European Time (CET) zone. Starting times are: Zurich 17:00, San Francisco 8:00, New York 11:00, Sao Paulo 13:00.
Check your start time HERE
This program has been developed by Lynne Fryer, Ian Sharp, Amir Elbarbary, Nils-Claudius Gellrich, Sabine Girod, Majeed Rana, Patricia Stoor and Rüdiger Zimmerer. It is designed to give participants master-level insight into the complete treatment of the nasal region. There are 4 modules. Links to registrations for all modules can be found below.
Module 3 (4 hours 15 mins):
Focuses on best practices and state-of-the-art techniques in managing traumatic injury of the nasal region. This module is designed through a combination of a keynote lecture, small group discussions, and an expert panel discussion covering primary trauma confined to nasal bone & septum, extended trauma that would involve NOE, & midface fractures, and rhinoplasty for late presenting nasal deformities. Expert faculty will moderate all activities in a highly interactive learning environment & share tips & tricks along with intraoperative video demonstrations. Learning objectives include:
- Review subunits of the nose
- Analyse features of primary and secondary traumatic nasal deformities
- Formulate and execute individual treatment plans
- Describe key surgical steps in correcting primary and secondary traumatic nasal deformities
- Recognise and reflect on the patient outcome compared with the treatment plan
- Apply concepts to prevent iatrogenic secondary nasal deformities
- CME accreditation (applied for)
- Content relevant across specialties
- Program 65% interactive
- Access to the AO Foundation Virtual Congress
- AO Certificate
- World-wide expert faculty
Please note that on this page you only register for DAY 3, "Traumatic Injuries of the Nose and Central Midface".
In case you would like to register for another day, please visit the AO Foundation Davos Courses 2020 website.