DAY 1, 17:00-21:15 (CET)
MODULE 1: AESTHETIC AND FUNCTIONAL SURGERY INCLUDING OBSTRUCTIVE SLEEP APNEA
Welcome to the AO CMF Online Masters Course—Mastering the Nose: Advanced Midface Concepts. This course is a four-day/four-module online course. Participants can choose between two times each day: 10:00–14:15 Central European time (CET) and 17:00–21:15 Central European time (CET).
On this page you can register for the afternoon session of DAY 1.
Topic: Aesthetic and Functional Surgery Including Obstructive Sleep Apnea.
Important: This event is organized for the afternoon of the Central European Time (CET) zone. Starting times are: Zurich 17:00, San Francisco 8:00, New York 11:00, Sao Paulo 13:00.
Check your start time HERE
This program has been developed by Lynne Fryer, Ian Sharp, Amir Elbarbary, Nils-Claudius Gellrich, Sabine Girod, Majeed Rana, Patricia Stoor and Rüdiger Zimmerer. It is designed to give participants master-level insight into the complete treatment of the nasal region. There are 4 modules. Links to registrations for all modules can be found below.
Module 1 (4 hours 15 mins):
Experts focus on aspects of aesthetic and functional surgery including obstructive sleep apnea concerning the nasal region. Diagnostic, surgical steps, treatments and outcomes are analyzed and discussed in small group case discussions and panel sessions. Learning objectives include:
- Review features of the aesthetically pleasing nose
- Assess and diagnose aesthetic nasal deformities
- Identify key surgical steps in correcting aesthetic nasal deformities
- Review causes of decreased air entry
- Identify key surgical steps in functional septorhinoplasty
- Review causes of obstructive sleep apnea
- Assess profile imbalance (imbalance between nose, maxilla and chin)
- Describe key surgical steps in correcting OSA
- Describe key surgical steps in combing rhinoplasty with genioplasty or Le Fort I
- Apply strategies to improve patient outcomes including secondary correction
- Apply concepts to prevent secondary nasal aesthetic deformities and functional problems
- CME accreditation (applied for)
- Content relevant across specialties
- Program 65% interactive
- Access to the AO Foundation Virtual Congress
- AO Certificate
- World-wide expert faculty
Please note that on this page you only register for DAY 1, "Aesthetic and Functional Surgery Including Obstructive Sleep Apnea".
In case you would like to register for another day, please visit the AO Foundation Davos Courses 2020 website.